Alhambra guided tour with ticket Included
On this tour from Seville to Granada, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the vast palatial complex of the Alhambra and learn more about the Nasrid Dynasty. You’ll also stroll the narrow, winding streets of the old Albaicin district. All admission skip-the-line ticket and round-trip transport are included.
The city of Granada is home to the mighty Alhambra Palace, which is famous for its splendid architecture and carved details, which is decorated with magnificent elegance.
The Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Alhambra is one of the most popular attractions in Granada, and it can take several hours to see it. Most visitors spend a half-day or an entire day there.
It is home to several famous buildings and palaces, including the Nasrid palaces, which were used by the Granada kings as their administrative headquarters. You should be prepared to experience strong emotions as you tour the Alhambra.
As commented, the palace has intricate carvings, tiled walls and decorated arches. It was under Moorish rule until the end of the 15th century and was built with red stones. These beautiful Moorish buildings are surrounded by a large expanse of natural vegetation. One of the moments that travelers like the most, is when they visit the gardens of the Generalife.
The complex also houses the Alcazaba fortress and the Charles V Palace. The Alhambra is one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture in Europe.
To understand all the history and architecture, an expert and an official guide will accompany you on this visit to the palace.
To understand all history and architecture, An expert and an official guide will accompany you on this visit to the palace.
After the visit to the Alhambra, you will enjoy some free time in the old Albaicin distric before returning to Seville.
It is useful to know for this tour
- Also, it’s important to remember that you’re visiting a place of worship, so dress modestly (not allowed: sandals & flip flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable shoes.
- You must to bring: Passport or ID card or Student card if you are student.
- Tours are offered in English, Spanish (french, italian, ask us).
- The Alhambra is requiring all travelers to provide their full name, date of birth and passport information. If these are not provided, the Alhambra may decline access to the site.
- It is recommended that you book in advance.
Check the availability of the days of the week in the reservation calendar. We recommend that you book in advance and when you are sure to visit it. The day trip to the Alhambra and Granada from Seville is a very popular excursion.
Rastro Street, 12A. Once the reservation has been made, we will contact you to confirm the exact time of departure.
13 hours approximately.
– Professional guide.
– Hotel pick up is not included.
– As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Granada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.