Meet the history of Seville's Monument
See Seville’s Top 3 Royal Sites in One Day! If you’re interested in seeing Seville’s main sights, the Cathedral, Giralda, and Alczar royal palace complex, take this guided tour.
Seville, Spain is one of the most beautiful and interesting cities in Europe. With a rich history and culture, there is much to see and do in this wonderful city. From the stunning the Seville Royal Palace, Cathedral to the iconic Giralda.
Seville Cathedral is one of the most iconic landmarks in the city of Seville. The cathedral was built in the early 14th century and is one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world and It is also home to treasures such as the tomb of Christopher Columbus and the largest altarpiece in Christendom, loaded with symbology and secrets.
The Giralda Bell Tower is one of the most notable features of the cathedral and is one of the tallest towers in Spain.
You will be surprised by its size and architectural details, as we walk through its famous Patio de los Naranjos and climb to the Giralda – the emblematic monument of Seville. Standing almost one hundred metres tall, it is both a declared heritage site and of great importance.
From its bell tower, you will have the opportunity to take in breathtaking views of the city of Seville.
The Alcazar is another one of Seville’s most popular tourist attractions. The palace was built in the 14th century and is one of the oldest European palaces still in use.
The gardens of the Alcazar are also a popular spot for visitors to relax and enjoy the beautiful architecture.
If you want to learn about the rich history of Seville, make sure to visit the Seville Cathedral and Alcazar. These two landmarks are sure to give you a better understanding of this wonderful city.
It is useful to know for this tour
- Also, it’s important to remember that you’re visiting a place of worship, so dress modestly (not allowed: sandals & flip flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts).
- Comfortable shoes.
- You must to bring: Passport or ID card or Student card if you are student.
- Tours are offered in English, Spanish, and French. The most popular is the Seville Cathedral guided tour.
- The tour lasts 3.5 hours and includes access to both monuments. The visit is led by a professional local history guide.
Adults (from 17 years old)
Students (14 - 25 years old)
Children (4 - 16 years old)
Infant (0 - 3 years old)
Senior (+ 65 years old)
Disabled (from 65%)
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Our office Calle Francos nº19. To check opening times, see the booking calendar.
3.5 hours approximately.
– Professional guide.
– Hotel pick up is not included.
– As a general rule all our activities have a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the tour. In the case of Granada this free cancellation policy is 48 hours.